Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Art on the Loose...at rest!

During the last month I went through boxes, piles and folders to gather together all the issues of Art on the Loose, a zine I started when I went back to visual art.

The first issue I put together in Burlington and the last in Scottsdale--six issues in all.

Now they are comb bound together, no other copies survive as I burn barrelled them last week, and this single example will find a place on my bookshelf, downstairs, and be discovered sometime in the future.

In addition to the issues, I had one pocket put in the back, and one single blank sheet of card between each issue.

I may have something to write on the those blanks about what I was thinking, feeling and arting during that issue.

A project complete--on the artful journey!

No comments: