Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Annie's Gallery Opening in Saugerties



Sometimes it isn't the map that leads but circumstances like an invitation to a gallery opening that seems to lead me along the path--that's how I found Saugerties.

When I learned I was going to drive up to the Delaware Water Gap, I thought I'd stop by Annie's gallery opening.

What a detour? Dashing back and forth between the two Catskill counties might become habit forming if I decide it is the New York State mountains that will entertain me in my next move.

First I drove up, through the Verrazano Bridge through NJ to the Water Gap and stopped in Hurley, Honesdale, visited Calicoon and zoomed through Narrowsburg, never stopping but continuing along Rte 55 to make it with plenty of time for the Opening.













No comments: