Saturday, September 20, 2008

The container search

Sometime yesterday I started to seriously sort through the plastic bins down cellar, the very bins I bought to protect my paper, artwork and collage material from the humidity. I brought up to the living room two of the many and have created quite a few piles, separating the

  • tarot cards
  • finished art work
  • unfinished art work
  • collage material
It looks as if I am missing several of the 22 tarot cards I produced in the Temple exchange and that I don't have the original artwork.

Also it appears I may be farther along with the Holocaust series than I remembered as I found quite a few in progress, and also the collage material for others.

In addition to the 8x10 collages I could add the Dark Materials piece, and a piece of art I must have done for a collaborative project that I am quite fond of that depicts Naxism in the 30s.

A fairly good beginning effort to re-enter the world of visual art.

No comments: